When looking at your KPIs, you will see a 'Current' metric displayed. This shows your organization's current standing in relation to this metric. Note that your current standing will be reflective of all-time, annual standing, or monthly standing. Below outlines each KPI and the timeframe we are looking at when we display a 'current' metric.
KPIs that are reflective of a KPI's standing for all-time.
- Contact List Size
- Donor List Size
KPIs that are reflective of a KPI's standing within the current calendar year (Jan-Dec).
Donor Retention Rate
Donor Lapse Rate
KPIs that are reflective of a KPI's standing within the current calendar month.
- Contact List Growth Rate
- Contacts Acquired
- Donor Acquisition Rate
- Recurring Donor Acquisition Rate (Monthly)
- New Donors Acquired
- Rolling Recurring Donor Retention Rate
- Recurring Gift Growth Rate
- Average Gift Size
- Rate Of Gifts From Campaigns
- Rate of Donations from Small Gifts
- Rate of total donations received from Major Gifts
- Rate of Donations From Online
- Rate of Recurring Gifts from Total Donations
- Rate of Recurring Donors from Total Donors
- Second Gift Conversion Rate
- Donor Lifetime Value (Any Lifetime KPI)
- Median Gift Size
- Recurring Donor Median Gift Size
- Recurring Donor Average Gift Size
Note: if you see 0 listed for any of the above KPIs, it is likely that you do not have any donations yet in the current calendar month to populate the metric. If you click 'More' in the bottom right of the KPI preview, you can see a full breakdown of the KPI's standing month over month.