If you are a USA Customer with an existing Windfall subscription, you can connect it to your KIT account and benefit from extra wealth screening data. If you do not have an existing Windfall account and would like to purchase one, you can also do this in your KIT account.
What is Windfall
Windfall is a USA wealth screening tool that allows its users to access a wealth of databases to learn more information about your Contacts. You can use this tool to prioritize your donor relationships, segment your data to uncover hidden gems and maximize your gift potential.
Request a Windfall Connection
To get started, you can request a Windfall connection right from your KIT account.
Click on your Organization Menu > Click Organization Settings
Click on the Integrations tab > Click Request
Complete the below fields > Send your request
- Name - The full name of your Organization
- Email - Your email address
- EIN - Your Nonprofit Employer Identifier Number
- Revenue Size - The revenue size of your organization
- I have Windfall - If you have an existing Windfall account, tick yes. If you would like to purchase a new Windfall account, tick no
The Next Steps
Your request will be processed within 48 business hours. You'll receive an email confirmation once this is complete.
Once your account is connected, navigate to our Using Windfall article to learn how to put into practice.