Once your DonorSearch account has been connected to KIT, you will have the ability to call DonorSearch data into your KIT account. To call DonorSerach data into KIT you will need to:
Click on the Contacts tool in the sidebar > click on the contact that you would like to make a call for > click on the 'DonorSearch' tab > click on the Make First DonorSearch Call button.
Note: Donor Search uses mailing addresses to pull information. Your Contact must have a mailing address on their profile in your CRM so that this information can be pulled through to KIT and used for your call.
Donor Search Data
The following information will be pulled from your Donor Search account into KIT:
- Propensity To Give - This figure looks at how often this Contact chooses to donate.
- Largest Gift Found - This is the largest gift that DonorSearch has been able to locate for this Contact
- Business Revenues
- SEC Stock Value
- Real Estate Value
- Political Total
- Republican Total
- Democrat Total
- FND Board
- Business Affiliations
- SEC Insider
- A breakdown of Philanthropic Giving by category
- Philanthropic Giving Transactions
- Stock Holdings
Using DonorSearch Data
There are two ways that you can interact with DonorSearch data in your KIT account.
- If you know the contact that you would like to view data for, you can head straight to their profile and interact with the 'DonorSearch' tab.
- If you don't have a specific contact in mind and would like to find one (or more) you can filter your contacts by DonorSearch data. In Contacts, click on Filters > Edit Filters > search 'DonorSearch' to pull up DonorSearch filters.