Welcome to the Home dashboard! This is the first page you will see when you login to KIT. Here we'll do a deep dive of each content section and how you can personalize your Home dashboard.
KITs Home tool allows you to pin information to your home dashboard, providing you with insights, data, predictions, and more at a glance.
- Newsfeed: This tracks any updates with your donors, including new transactions, updates to donor scores and more! You can adjust what interactions are included in your Newsfeed to include Insights, Contact data, Gift data, Notifications and Windfall updates, or all of the above. You can even apply filters to your Newsfeed to identify donors that fall within a specific criteria. Click on the contact itself for more detailed insights!
- Donations Forecasting: Keep track of your organization's fundraising goals with forecasting. You can edit the projection's time period, update your fundraising goals and adjust your projection factors all in one place.
- Donor Score & Donor Readiness: Stay up-to-date on Donor Score and Donor Readiness, or remove them from your Home page completely!
- KPIs: Manage your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), right from your Home page. Here you can choose which KPIs you want to display, which Benchmarks you want to measure against and adjust your goals!
Customizing your Home Dashboard
You can reorder and remove widgets from the Home dashboard.
- To-Do's: Keep track of all your upcoming tasks with To-Do's! You can add, change due dates, and update the status of To-Do's' directly from this widget. You can also keep track of your completed and incomplete To-Do's all in one place!