KIT has an integration with the donor management platform, Raisers Edge, which allows you to sync contact information between Raisers Edge to KIT. Updates to this integration include:
- The ability to sync a plethora of data from KIT to Raisers Edge including primary contact information, custom fields, transaction information, interactions, and more. This data will be utilized within KIT's various tools such as Predictions, KPIs, Contact Insights, and more.
- KIT will also populate Predictions and Badges in Raisers Edge that will be added as fields under contact profiles. You can identify KIT fields in Raisers Edge by looking for the 'Powered by KIT' phrase in your contacts fields.
KIT has an integration with the wealth screening tool Windfall. Updates to this integration include:
- New tab under contact profiles dedicated to Windfall insights.
- Ability to view the status of the integration under the Integrations tab in Organization Settings to confirm if it is 'Actice' or 'Inactive'.
- Ability to view your Windfall plan details under the Accounts tab in Organization Settings
KIT has added a new benchmark to the KPIs section. The new FEP benchmark compares your metrics to the most recent data from the Fundraising Effectiveness Project (FEP) report. For more information on FEP reports, click here.
KITs Home tool allows you to pin information to your home dashboard, providing you with insightful insights, data, predictions, and more at a glance. Updates to the Home dashboard include:
- There is a new section on the Home dashboard that shows your 'To-dos'. You can also add, change due dates, and update the status of To-do's' directly from this widget. '
- You can 'Pin' widgets directly from the Predictions too and add them to the Home dashboard.
- You can reorder and remove widgets from the Home dashboard.
- When hovering over a contact name in a Home widget, you can click 'Actions' which will allow you to add a 'Note' to the contact which is then saved on the contact profile.
We have made a few minor changes to some of the terminology used in KIT.
- For those who are integrated with Raisers Edge, the term 'Impact Areas' has been replaced with the term 'Funds'. Additionally, the term 'Companies' has been replaced with the term 'Organisations'
- For those who are integrated with Neon, the term 'Impact Areas' has been replaced with the term 'Purposes'.
For contacts who are associated with a 'Household' from your integrated platform, the household will now appear under the contact's profile on the left-hand side. You can click on the household name to pull up a summary of the household interactions, transactions, and other contacts belonging to that household.